This unit describes a participant s skills and knowledge required to conduct roller operations in Civil construction.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
- Enrolment form (download HERE)
- Copy of previous Statement of Attainment
- USI Transcript – you can download this at www.usi.gov.au
- Employer verification letter (contact us for correct letter template)
- Current and up to date resume or Position description.
- Payment form (download HERE)
- Send all documentation to email@example.com
- Up to 30 days to complete
- Assessment will take 30-90 minutes depending on your comfort level with the technology and subject matter
- Online assessment
- Certification can be expected within 3-5 business days of successful completion of assessment.
- Certification can be fast tracked if you require your Statement of Attainment quickly (See express and same day processing details on your enrolment and payment forms)
- Wallet cards will be posted to your nominated postal address
Payment to be made in full at time of application
- Cancellations made before actual enrolment will be entitled to refund minus $45 administration fee
- Cancellations made after enrolment will not be refunded