A licence to perform high risk work is required if workers use or operate high risk work equipment or plant. Licences are valid in every Australian state and territory, enabling workers to operate high risk equipment under consistent standards throughout Australia.
This training is designed to enable the student to operate a vehicle loading crane with a capacity of 10 metre tonnes or more, mounted on a vehicle for the principle purpose of loading and unloading such a vehicle, including the application of load estimation and slinging techniques to move a load, for licensing purposes.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age as per the requirements of NAI Guidelines for Persons Performing High Risk Work.
- All Students must have basic English reading and writing skills to successfully complete this course, interpreters are not allowed to assist as per NAI Guidelines for Persons Performing High Risk Work.
- Students who may require additional support are encouraged to inform WA Skills Training staff prior to commencing the course.
- Must be able to provide 100 points of ID
- Must hold a HRWL for DG (this does not have to be a WA licence, you may use an interstate licence. International licences are not permitted)
4 day course
This training is delivered at our Welshpool and Bunbury Training Centres and onsite at the clients’ workplace on request.
This is a closed book assessment
Upon successful completion of this course you will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in accordance with our Issuance Policy and Procedure
You will also be issued with a Notice of Assessment (NOA). This is your interim licence from WorkSafe WA which will be valid for 60 days. Within the 60 days WA Skills Training will lodge your licence application to WorkSafe WA for them to issue your high risk licence. Worksafe WA will post your high risk licence to your address.
An application for a High Risk Work Licence (CV – capacity 10 metre tonnes and above) will be sent to WorkSafe WA for processing.
The price of this High Risk Work Licence course includes the WorkSafe High Risk Work Licence application fees and the photographs required.
WA Skills Training requires a minimum of 25% deposit to secure a booking, or you can choose to pay in full at the time of the booking. Payment can be made by credit card in person or over the phone, or via bank transfer. Final payment is required to be paid in full prior to course commencement.
Please refer to WA Skills Training Cancellation Policy available in the Student Handbook.