First Aid incidents are often unpredictable and can occur in all locations and workplaces across all industries. Whether you working a high or low risk workplace, preparedness ensures you minimise your risk and are adequately prepared to deal with First Aid emergencies or in some cases enables you to avoid them all together.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age as per WA Skills Training policy
- All Students must have sound knowledge in English reading and writing skills
- Students who may require additional support are encouraged to inform WA Skills Training staff prior to commencing the course
2 day course
This 2 day course is delivered in the Welshpool and Bunbury Training Centres and the client’s workplace by arrangement.
- Respond in an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate own performance.
On successful completion of this unit of competency, the candidate will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment, HLTAID003 Provide first aid.
Please refer to WA Skills Training Terms and Conditions available in the Student Handbook.
Please refer to WA Skills Training Cancellation Policy available in the Student Handbook.