** Face to Face Refresher **
This unit describes a participant s skills and knowledge required to work safety at heights in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This unit it appropriate for those working in operational roles where they are required to perform work at heights.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
Note: The terms Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) and Work Health and Safety (WHS) are equivalent and generally either can be used in the workplace. In jurisdictions where the National Model WHS Legislation has not been implemented RTOs are advised to contextualise the unit of competency by referring to the existing State/Territory OHS legislative requirements.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age as per WA Skills Training policy
- All Students must have sound knowledge in English reading and writing skills
- Students who may require additional support are encouraged to inform WA Skills Training staff prior to commencing the course
- A certified copy of your previous statement of attainment
1/2 day course
- Delivery at Welshpool and Bunbury Training Centres or the clients’ workplace by arrangement
- Certification can be expected within 3-5 business days of successful completion of assessment.
- Certification can be fast tracked if you require your Statement of Attainment quickly (See express and same day processing details on your enrolment and payment forms)
- Wallet cards will be posted to your nominated postal address
Please refer to WA Skills Training Terms and Conditions available in the Student Handbook.
Please refer to WA Skills Training Cancellation Policy available in the Student Handbook.